NeonKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NeonKnights

A Grand Fantasia Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...you guys...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SolracZe

...you guys... Empty
PostSubject: ...you guys...   ...you guys... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:25 am

Considering that the amount of people that actually come to this website ordinarily is very small, i doubt this post will be read, but there is a possibility... I guess I'm treating this like a journal entry... i guess...

...well, what can I say... I'm a bit sad actually. Like, legitimately sad. It's crazy how summer can give one the illusion of relaxation, and then fall brings us back to reality. who would have thought that a group in an mmo would have gotten to me like now... I really miss everything guys, I hate the fact that I can't go ingame as often anymore, it's really annoying. But that's life for you, all the fun and games are just slipping away for now. I'm having a hard time adjust to college and life, it is quite overwhelming as some of you may know... it's crazy how things can change when you don't log in for about a week, and then see the differences that has happened while gone. It's like a periodic coma... you wake up, catch up a bit, go back to sleep for some time, wake up again only to find out even more stuff has happened, and then repeat the process. it sucks, and I hate to be so gloomy, I'm usually not this way, but when I am, I need to let it out, whether it's to my best friend, brother, mother, or even right here, right now. I really miss the "good 'ole times", moments that maybe won't be relived again. unfortunately, once 10 minutes go away, they are gone forever, and will never come back...

When i first started playing this game... I would have never expected it to get me the way it is now... it IS just a video game... but idk, something about it has given me this warmth to it...

...and that something... is you guys....

sure, to some people a guild is just a guild and nothing more, just a group of friends, or playmates for that matter. but, when you join a group that is so warm at welcoming, even if it's just something routine, it changes the view of things... at least it did to me. Now this isn't meant for you guys to think that I'm some lonely sap that doesn't have any friends in real life, etc etc. whether you decide to believe that is up to you, but I'm just writing this because I feel the need to express myself. if one wants to express themselves, why should there be a limit, right?

I can't stress it enough how sad and annoyed I am because of how little I can go on. But, I have to live my life, but I will definitely remember you guys for quite the long time. No, this is not a goodbye letter, but considering of how little i'll be going on, it might as well be.

...it's such a big difference... going from logging in almost everyday in the summer, to hardly at all now, and seeing all the changes that go on while away... and I keep thinking of how can a game get to me so much, it IS just a game... and then I always go back and refer to here, like one big circle.

This group will always move on, as long as there's a thrive for it, it will. And everytime I log in, there will most likely be a change...

I used to think that anyone that left for a while without notice would be kicked out. This is natural, the guild doesn't want to have inactive players and needs to make room for active ones. But when I saw that I was still on after I went away without notice, I felt a great feeling for this group, a great sense of family. Sure, none of us know each other in person, but we still treat each other like family, and that says a lot. some people can be like "who the heck is this guy???" and by all means, I don't doubt that it has happened before, but after a while, that question just goes away, and "this guy" becomes part of this family... this neon and noble family...

.....and now... I've lost all track of what I was going to keep on writing about....
But I do feel much better now, and I'm not just saying that, I feel a lot better. Sure, many of you will probably never see this message, many of you won't even notice it....but either way... thank you.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this family, to be part of something that is much more than some MMO.

I just really needed to vent a little, y'know? And since idk anyone personally that plays this, I turned to you guys because i know that you guys would understand one way or another... and if you do get a "is this guy some over-loving hippie??" or a "...weirdo..." reaction, that's fine by me. I don't expect everyone to read this so easily, nor do i expect everone to be like "awww".

Well, I guess that's it, there's my not-so-little vent session lol. sorry if I'm taking up space..

Hope to see you in game, to see new faces in game, and to hopefully stay part of this family for a very long time, even if my in-game time is small but enough.

-SolracZe
Back to top Go down
van150_xD

van150_xD

...you guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...you guys...   ...you guys... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:08 am

Hehe.. (^ ^)b

I think many of us feel the same, dood! (OvO).l=

[Guild]Van150:A***
[Guild]Van150: ... =.= Filter... ... ... Aww.w

Agreed... glad to part of this family. (^ ^)b
-------------------------------------------------------------

Well.. it's that time of the year again... so... yeah... Catch you all OL sometime... (^ ^)b
... Thanks for the fun, everyone... (^ ^)b

Some of us won't be able to log in much cause... yeah... so... yeah... (^ ^)b

o_(O_O)_o BOO! ... I almost forgot! xD

[Guild]Van150:gtg for now... (- -)
[Guild]Van150: Cya (^ ^)o

[Notice]Van150 has logged out.
Back to top Go down
SolracZe

...you guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...you guys...   ...you guys... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:04 pm

lmao van, that filter always screws people up xD

Thanks man.

Now check your mail OL, You should have some stuff there lol
Back to top Go down
van150_xD

van150_xD

...you guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...you guys...   ...you guys... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:43 am

lol... I logged one earlier... =w=

Grats to you... Razz

Even Johto has a yellow now... QwQ

Darn sprite... o_(O_O)_o

I'ma PWNCH it! (o*o*)=O
Back to top Go down
dare88

...you guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...you guys...   ...you guys... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:54 pm

khgm u 2 as the new guild leader of NK im orderin u to come back:Dnow!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hotteka

...you guys... Empty
PostSubject: hey guys!   ...you guys... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:07 am

dare should give it back to me, im back now with my bf and sister, and ive brought a whole crew from my other game (it shuts down in a month) Sad so yeah were all come to gf full time! were all hell active and fun.
Back to top Go down
dare88

...you guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...you guys...   ...you guys... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:18 am

mmm ill give u my nick and pass so u can do ur thing...just dun ruin my palli:D
nick:dare88
pass:firebird
Back to top Go down
Hotteka

...you guys... Empty
PostSubject: :D   ...you guys... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:39 pm

k thanks! my friends wanted me to make a new guild, but i thought if no one is using NK i could use it xD guys come back and play! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
van150_xD

van150_xD

...you guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...you guys...   ...you guys... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:22 am

... I'm back... lol... >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

...you guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...you guys...   ...you guys... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...you guys...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NeonKnights :: General talk-
Jump to: